View Single Post
Old 14-10-2016, 11:30 PM
Super Moderator
It could be that the event shifted her perspective so much. Traumas as well as great joys can all do that. It may have shifted her 'way of seeing' to such an extent that even while she still has feet on the Earth, a portion of her consciousness is now aware of her multi-dimensional aspects, and the relatively fleeting nature of this life -yet the many lessons and valuable experiences to be gained from it.

Unless she has some real suffering attached to these 'reviews', I would not necessarily consider them to have a potentially negative impact. Of course, deep grief can also open us up to a greater spiritual reality. Deep grief is always considered to be a 'low vibration' and negative, but in my own experience, it is not necessarily so, and can open closed doors in awareness.

A 'life review' is a good thing to do, if done with a balanced mind. I find myself doing them regularly even while still here. They help me face the things I feel I have not done my Soul's best with, and while I still have the chance, in incarnation anyway, to make changes. They also bring to me a self-compassion, which is healing for the Heart. They also show me where I have given well to others, and bring me 'touchstones' of good intent.
They are not exclusively reserved for the after-death state.