View Single Post
Old 14-08-2006, 06:11 PM
Glorymist

Good Grief ! ! Then I scroll up and find out that Kundalini basically told you the same thing ! ! But then your reply to Kundalini - - was that "we" are meant to be limited. If you keep in mind that there actually is a "we" within each individual - - and that the lower world facets of body / emotions / and mind are indeed limited - - but that Soul is not - - if yo keep these straight - - then you have resolved your own dilemma. A part of "we" - - is limited. A part of "we" - - is most definitely not.

I have been promoting the whole concept of the "school room" for a long time. It is *not* my concept. The *world* will not get much better. But - - YOU - - can. Don't wait for the world to catch up to certain levels of awareness before you give yourself permission to accept "evidence." Move forward on your own. If you believe in manifestation - - and then claim that "it's not supposed to get any better" - - um - - what are you telling yourself there ?? Let the world / school room be what it is. YOU - - move on. Be bold / adventurous.

Peteyzen - - one of the HUGE facets to the whole concept of maya - - and why this world is illusion - - and why it all just doesn't seem to get better either overall or individually - - is because the inner controls the outer. The outer world is brought on by what we believe inside. THAT is the reality to which all adheres to - - whether they know it or not. And - - since few of us have any real self-discipline to take charge of the inner world - - the old patterns continue creating the outer, illusionary manifestations of our own beliefs.

The whole bit about us knowing *nothing* - - just leads many to take even LESS charge of their inner world - - only to the extent that they force their way into Silence. Then - - what is going to happen to their outer world ?? Do they expect it to just disappear ?? The old patterns are still there ! ! Still in existence. The fact that we deny that they control us means nothing ! ! The fact that we stick our head in the sand and then claim that the sand doesn't exist - - is - - sad ! ! And SO many are doing that these days. You and I have talked a bit about this.

Kundalini - - I am beginning to really like you ! ! :-> But - - you too - - remember that nothing needs to "block OUR spiritual gifts." Just do not let the negativity block YOURS. Again - - let the world be what it is. Stand strongly in the center and let the rest swirl around you.

I am not going to address the books / authors you brought up. If they fulfill you - - live their beliefs. If you need to move beyond them - - then the bold adventure continues.