View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 09:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
So I tried to leave my body while in deep meditation yet still being fully awake and able to sense my body and everything, this is what happened:

My heart started to have palpitations, every single time I tried, and I tried at least 10 times, my heart started to have palpitations, I was already feeling like floating towards the sky, but my physical body would not let me fully leave my body.I had no desire to stop, I said that I don't care, that no matter what, I have to push myself further but my heart said no.Every single time I was close to do it, I felt this intense feeling of euphoria, I also felt that my arms and my legs were already "detached" but the rest of my body would stay stuck.When I decided to stop, I had again a strange feeling, like my body is not my real body, like my consciousness was not fully "in my body".

Anyway, I am going to push myself even harder, those palpitations did not scared me, I was ready for everything.
Those "palpitations" are well known symptoms of out of body projecting, described by most authors. It seems that those aren't true heart palpitations; they just feel so. They're common among beginner projectors, and drop in intensity in time.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.