View Single Post
Old 16-01-2019, 07:31 AM
Knower
The way I look at repeating numbers are biorhythmic. If I'm seeing the same numbers all the time or if I'm seeing number multiples like 333 444, 555, I know that I'm in my own vortex of energy and it is up to me to determine what those numbers mean for me.

There are many different guidelines online that you can use to get a good idea of what you want the numbers to mean to you for example angel numbers, master numbers, mayan numerology, etc.

It is best that you choose what resonates most with what you feel like those numbers mean for you so when you see them you know for sure what the symbology is telling you. This is important to do because you are the only one who can determine what your reality means to you.

Quantum Light Consciousness a blog where the unorthodox views of quantum physics, mathematics, spirituality and philosophy can convene as one. In this forum you’ll find profound topics and serious views on the fundamentals on being a human on the 3rd dimensional earth plane, living through the veil, raising your conscious awareness, and awakening to a new reality with yourself as the architect.