View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 06:13 PM
Yamah

Hi White Warrior,

I don't know if this is still relevant to you anymore but I'd like to help you take some steps along your path if I can. I don't know where you are along in your journey, but I'd like to offer you a technique called 'earth walking' that I use regularly.

1) stand in place and ground downwards through both your legs. Reach all the way downwards until you feel the source of energy below you. Connect to it and pull energy up into you as you normally would while grounding.
2) Only pull the energy up to around your second chakra. It doesn't need to go any further than that.
3) Soften the connection to one of your legs as you shift your weight to the other. Feel all the energy in your soft leg cycle to your hard leg.
4) Maintain the ground and lift your soft leg off the ground. Then, with the channel sticking up out of the ground, disconnect and take a step forwards, pulling the grounding channel up out of the ground at the new location.
5) Switch legs. Soften your hard leg, moving all the energy to the leg you stepped fowards with. Repeat the process and take another step.
6) Practice this, moving slowly, and eventually you will be able to do the whole process with a normal stride, so that everywhere you walk you are doing this.

This accomplishes three things: 1) it keeps you grounded and connected throughout the day, 2) it draws earth energy into the world, grounding and strengthening the world wherever you walk and 3) it builds and repairs ley lines.