View Single Post
Old 25-09-2017, 03:36 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieJG
I had a weird experience during sleep last night.I was waking up several times finding it hard to fall back to sleep.When I tried to sleep I felt so heavy on my head.I feared some external energy was trying to enter me. I didn't hear any whispers or see any image.I don't know why I suddenly got the idea of "a tamil boy". As if it was he who tried to annoy me.It was just a sudden thought i got.Then I started to say"be gone" "be gone" like crazy.On my head.My mom was sleeping next to me and I tried to wake her up.She was annoyed too.Because of me.Was this some sort of sleep paralysis or something else? I am sure it wasn't sleep paralysis because I moved my limbs perfectly.I even looked around my room when I woke up.

sleep paralysis is worse than it sounds: it's when you're vividly awake but your body is completely paralyzed and can't move at all. in fact, i suffered through this all through 6th grade and it only went away once i started meditating again. energy work in particular helped.

what you're describing sounds like the mix between a dream and the end of your astral projection.

when you project, your astral body leaves your physical body and returns. with practice, you can have simultaneous awareness of both experiences and the memories of each. but early on, we often only remember one; therefore, you might have recalled the memory of being in your physical body and the accompanying sensations of your astral body returning.

in other words, you may have been telling your astral body to be gone. lol? it's happened to me and many others as well. weird? extremely. uncommon? not at all.