View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 11:43 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MergingWolf
the aliens that were blue in color are possibly the Sirians, maybe if you drew or showed the images of the two sets of aliens I can identify them..... these projections that I have shared are very old ones, I haven't been able to project for a while now. I really want to get back into it I have something I want to accomplish there.

Nah not the Sirians (though Siria is quite the diverse planet), I believe you mean the Andromedans. But the species I saw were very miniature in height, like nombs, and definitely not taller than the average human as Sirians and Andromedans are. I really want to go back into trying to astral project myself. I am just starting to get into the hang of some real meditation experiences where it's like I astral, but I actually go into my mind into the spirit realm. Every time I do it, I see grey or white smoke around me as though I'm transitioning, or something like that. I haven't made it consciously far from my arrival with the smoke because I get really excited and accidentally pull myself out of the meditation.