View Single Post
Old 26-09-2017, 09:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Sometimes I wonder if I do pick up stuff from him after all.
As far as I'm aware I do not pick up on his emotions nor thoughts. i don't want that either, I think I block that. (I really don't want that)
But I have noticed that sometimes I get really tired without any reason. And I know he can be very tired, very busy schedule and stuff.
Like tonight, I was doing fine, then suddenly around 7 pm I got tired and sleepy. Why I do not know. I slept well last night, didn't get up crazy early, nor was I tired or sleepy beforehand.
I've had the same happen before, getting really sleepy / tired, seemingly out of the blue.

Anyone else have similar experiences? I'm also wondering if there's more who do not pick up on emotions from their TF, yet still feel physical things from them? It is a different 'system' I think, emotions and physical things like pain or tiredness etc.
My body is extremely sensitive, so maybe I succeed at blocking his emotions, but my body still picks up on things from him?

Internal Crazies and feeling his energy. Well this hasn't really happened to me before. Until last night. I was fine and then suddenly I got all stressed. I started watching some tf readings which appeared to calm down my solar plexus and heart chakra kicking me like mad!!! Then the internet connection went and I had no choice, but to switch computer off.

I was just watching some tv and suddenly it was as if someone smacked me in the stomach I felt this undeniable rage. I started to ruminate, got upset and then I did a healing on myself and felt better, was all me again!!! Aaaaaah *sighs* ...

About ten minutes later he sends me a message sorry I have been so quiet I was getting worked up !!! I sent him text back, is this my funk or your funk?? He said all mine! Now that is all the proof I need. Boundaries or not I think that we need to recognize whether it's us or them.

I put protections in place, but being deeply empathic can sometimes mean that energy will slip through the gate. I also think in my specific scenario that it got through for a reason i.e I need to know when a feeling belongs to me or not. Something that I have struggled with since childhood.

Will keep working on that ... Is Exhausting, right? Hey ho. Guess the silver lining is that it will get better.