View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 01:44 AM
Newbie ;)

I would add one last small tidbit...

Affirmations only work when you are able to put full belief and energy into what you are saying. Thus they are usually qualified as true statements about yourself/life that you wish to see demonstrated in existence.

Of course this means that whatever "affirmation" you are making should make SOME kind of (ideally direct) connection to who you are now. If you are a branch manager of a organization and wish to be vice president, you affirm "I am vice president" rather than "I am the best cleaner" (You can affirm such a thing but you have to understand that connection in the context of your own life)
If you affirm that "everyday my life gets better" you should be able to back that with as many reasons as possible (breathing, moving, thinking, eating, drinking, opportunity to improve in a limitless universe, etc.)

If you do not believe them to be true deep down about yourself nor wish to see them actualized, don't affirm it.

And lastly, if you affirm it, back it up in action with faith that what you affirm is being actualized.