View Single Post
Old 24-11-2017, 05:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenriggs
Hi,

I was reading that there are some "ascended masters" that are acting as Pleadians. They are channeling through people with loving messages and how they are coming and they will take down the financial system so everything is free, the government will be taken down, we will be ascending to the fifth dimension, etc.

Sounds funny, but I think these people are actually the fallen angels who will be returning. I read that the antichrist will be arriving on a spaceship, and will be doing the exact same thing these people are saying. He will look like Jesus and will betray us, and once we all worship him it will be too late. His plan is to look like the Jesus we have been conditioned to see him as. (Jesus wasn't some white guy with blue eyes).

I always got a strange feeling when I was listening to the ashtar command and plaideian messages. They were too complimentary, like they were sucking up to us and the promises they were making sounded too good to be true.
Humans have really grabbed the bull by the horns in respect to all of this.

I have also read the stuff written by the followers of 'Ashtar Command' and I really have to laugh out loud, because I am in direct contact with Ashtar Sheran (my Pleiadian guide and TF) and the stuff people have written about it all, is so fanciful and full of their own agendas and ideals...it's a load of 'New Age' tripe to be honest.

Ever since I was a child, I have adored and loved the Hindu deity, Lord Shiva.

I have studied the Vedas, the Upanishads and everything about Tantra, Yoga and Ayurveda...I basically became the living 'human receptacle' for the Akashic Records including sacred geometry, universal design, dead languages and hidden human history ...this was not all my doing though...as I was being guided by an 'otherworldly' hand, who appeared to me many times in visions, in dreams, and also in the waking state...a being with light brown skin, green eyes and so full of love and light...it was incredible!

Many years later, I saw a picture on the internet...I went "that's HIM!" the recognition was instant and immediate...I have already posted the picture once today, because the love I feel for him knows no bounds or limit and it is also reciprocated:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b9/92...13829312de.jpg

This is Lord Shiva Hamat Kur....Shiv Sharan...Lord Shiva in human form as an Ascended Master...also known as Ashtar Sheran (of Ashtar command) and also known by Christians as the "fallen one" - Ashtaroth.

Lord Shiva brought the sacred teachings of Sanat Dharma (Hinduism) to India some 5,000+ years ago.

According to Christians, Sanat is an anagram of Satan....but then again, Brahmaa is an anagram of Abraham.

However, Hinduism is at least 5,000 years old...Christianity about half of that, so it's clear to see who applied the anagrams to their own ends, isn't it?

To be totally honest and logical with you, if you believe the Christians, anything that isn't written in the Bible is a 'lie' and their secular belief system (which has undergone many different translations and omissions) is a concrete manifestation of "you are either part of the problem or part of the solution" philosophy...thus, they will call anything a 'lie' which doesn't fit within their own cosy paradigm.

Of course they will 'demonise' basically anything that doesn't fit in with their scheme of things, calling Aliens...the Pleaidians "demons" or "fallen ones" because they don't want people to understand this...'wise up' about any of it...eat from the 'tree of knowledge' twice.

...and of course, Ashtar isn't interested in establishing any 'new world order' currently...taking down any governments...financial systems...establishing "5D" etc. That's all just fanciful and wishful thinking on the part of humans who WANT it to be that way, despite any plans that Ashtar may have to the contrary...he just says "I've given you all the esoteric teachings...the way for you all to realise the Self within...to feel the love we all share...your connection with the whole universe...but whether or not you utilise this is up to YOU, not me...I can only lead a horse to water...and all that".

He will check in on us in a while though to see how things are going...not in the forseeable future though...unless we EACH make the world a better place in which to live, without relying upon celestial intervention and once he feels we are worthy of 'free energy' without trying to 'control it' and 'fight over it' and 'kill for it'...which is what happened in Atlantis...he will return to earth and teach us and guide us more, but we are just not ready for that yet (as a whole).

So, this is the whole truth about it and everything else is just 'superstitious spin' that humans have concocted to cloud the issue.