View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 01:55 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

White P; Yer I hear you - but look its about BIBLE scripture yes..??..Bible TRUTH. yes..??.. And that truth there in Revelations makes it pretty clear - the TRUE Elect are NOT KNOWN by those in your gods heaven = and those there have to ask a DISCIPLE of CHRIST FOR His truth - ergo, they are NOT of Christ, have no affiliation to Him and do not UNDERSTAND Him....

So yes, people SHOULD read their bible PROPERLY and not just go by what others teach them it means - it says it clearly for all to read themselves.. They SHOULD ask these questions and pursue these inconsistancies to seek its truth and not just follow blindly as we discussed elsewhere... I mean - that whole issue of attaining the Holy Ghost He said that I described in great detail elsewhere - and even in the bible it is stated clearly, the Holy Ghost is to ALLOW you to discern truth from deceit - a GUIDE for all concerns, especially spiritual concerns...Yes..??....

Obviously then Christ WANTS you to question all this - has given us the tools that allow us to discern all this and implored us to use it always...Didnt He..??..

Jeremy; At last you can claim a legitimate superiority here -see in 25 years of being on forum like this, I have NEVER ever encountered a more delusional or more ignorant person - not EVER - so your can claim now a legitimate Superior station - you are superior in your IGNORANCE and your arrogance - and your prize for this, is to be the first person ever in that 25 year history, that I have placed on "ignore" - never used it before now lol - so again you gain siome "special kudos" there - well done my friend

So, Im gonna say goodbye now Jeremy - or rather - YOU are - lol - Im going to continue posting for all the good Souls here of course - as for you -Ive helped you a much as im MORTALLY able to - but sadly, help from my Soul is far beyond your comprehension -you will have to struggle along best as you can... I do wish you well - but as I tell you - what I post is not for you mate, you are nowhere near ready...Keep reading my posts - I know you will - there will be plenty wisdom for you to take on board - make if it what you will.. No doubt in your ignorance now, you will keep addressing me as if im "here", but to you, Im not available any more - another first my friend - first time EVER that my Soul tells me to simply - ignore you....See ya

You're welcome everywhere as long you don't distort the meaning and the father or holy ghost, Christ... Then you're welcome everywhere, that's for sure. Understanding properly or exactly is essential for Bible study. But don't use your own but wrong references or interpretation of the Bible then no one will accept that and result an automatically not accepted for your posts. But I'll see your thread if they're good enough for me to give my comments. So wishing you well from here.....