View Single Post
Old 27-06-2017, 07:55 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by fox22
oh, what does this mean?

also do you know any ways i could possibly find out what our past life ties or karmic ties could be?

In my opinion, that's the definition of synchronicity, your subconsciousness is looking for signs and you're finding meanings of it. Since your subconsciousness is connected and a part of collective subconsciousness, certain consciousness or entities there are making this signs appear to you, and through him too. Now you're consciously looking for them and interpretation. So, it's all you, how you think of it, what you chose to believe they mean. In any case, if you're new to this, my advice is to go about it level-headed and don't get too emotional on it with expectations it's something that may not be and allow that to lead you. Just acknowledge it and make conscious decisions.

I'm not sure if I know people here who can look it up for you (past life ties or karmic ties), but you can ask for a reading on that forum. I'm just playing with it and it's probably my imagination, but I sense centuries ago you were fighting against each other and you kind of owe him something, so you're solving it now. Don't take this as truth though, it's just me.