Thread: electricity
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2015, 08:57 AM
Donna

I remember a similar thread to this coming up on another forum some years ago and discovering that it's quite common. I suspect it might be something kundalini-related.

Quote:
Usually when they are under heavy stress they can cause things to turn on by themselves, or blow out lights due to being angry...

This happened with me and lightbulbs for a period when I was an adolescent. My siblings pointed it out to me during a particularly tumultuous moment because, up until that time, I hadn't really noticed the pattern.

In more recent years, we had to disconnect the doorbell because it kept ringing, most often when I was doing yoga practice. I also noticed that sometimes my work laptop would get glitchy just before I'd get a migraine.

Most recently, I find myself wondering if a variation of this experience occurred during a phone call with my mother. She rang to wish me happy birthday but immediately proceeded to ruminate on her problems and those of my younger sister. As I became increasingly irritated that every phone call with her is like this, the phone started to make weird noises, like voices sped up. So I hung up.

Mum rang again and it was like a re-set. Unusually, she asked, "How is everybody?" and I took the opportunity to steer the conversation away from her complaints about the world and toward what her grandchildren were doing now, which was infinitely more interesting.

If you're interested in hearing a story about a psychic who experienced this kind of phenomenon at an extreme level, try listening to Of Great Influence, Season 2 of Episode 4 on Realm of the Weird.