View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 01:02 PM
Experiencer
Oh, I just understood that my TF seems to suffer from social anxiety. Social phobia. He said he was always locked in home... and attached his strange symptoms (=awakening) to that.
But everything seems clear now : I also remember he cannot come to a rendez-vous (especially with me..?) without drinking or smoking before. This is for the lucky moments...*most of time he cancels it at the last time before to apologize ...now all this makes sense !
I noticed he was very agitated and anxious having OCD in front of me (nervous repetitive gestures with his hands etc).
Crazy because he s very handsome and smart...has no rational reason to feel so overwhelmed. Guess he really has some educational/parental love & confidence issues.

I see maybe a bit myself when I was younger (signs of social phobia but lower),feeling like everybody was watching me in the street and stuff..we are not TF for nothing if so. :) But I overcame all this. Now I can make a speech in public which was not even thinkable years ago. I was panicking.