View Single Post
Old 19-08-2016, 05:10 AM
Seeker

Thank you for sharing this! The initial post makes me want to go outside and lay beneath the stars, asking for my own cosmic sign. And then the second part... that sounds so beautiful and divine. I believe your communication was real. And its even better that its inspiring you to be in higher vibrations.

I feel so inspired, thank you.

Yes, you are totally right. Thats my freewill, etc. But advice ain't bad. Yet, I see where you are coming from and respect your answer. You seem well versed in this twin flame area so I shall take that approach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by intj123

I basically got some real time answers from the universe in some pretty strange ways.

Yea about breaking the ice.... you predicted what came to my mind, it's up to YOU lol... it's not my journey, it's yours, your own journey to finding yourself..... the way you want to end up doing it will probably involve the use of your own free will, nevertheless I can't help but think it is your destiny to join with your twin in the end, twin flame stories have this eerie pattern that just seems all to familiar, I guess if you do the work it is inevitable to reunite with them.