View Single Post
Old 22-10-2010, 12:27 PM
Deactivated Account

Hello again dear Sparrow,

I thoroughly enjoyed your expansion of my thoughts on the classes and learning in the Spirit World. There was so much of interest in your reply, I may reply to you in bits and pieces, a little bit at a time. I hope you don't mind.

As I was reading your beginning paragraph "Within the many diverse realms, or states of creation, for that is what they are, you have, as you say, infinite opportunities of study"a visual came to mind, that seemed to fit almost perfectly to me. You were talking about the different planes not being seperated by walls, but changing into "new dimensions of light " which brought to mind the picture of a beautiful rainbow, with a wide variety of amazing hues of colored lights, a blending of light shades of more colors than one sees in a regular rainbow. Some of the colors perhaps having no name here on earth because of the intense beautiful light energy they are reflecting.

"The more and more your soul is illuminated by your ancient spirit,the higher you ascend within the spectrum of possibilities." ~ I would call this ascending the rainbow of opportunities.

I love the way you paint pictures with your words !

and I will leave this for now, as I am feeling a connection to this rainbow like light energy, and I just want to enjoy the feeling !

rainbows of love,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction