View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 10:04 AM
Newbie ;)

I am new here. I wanted to speculate. I enjoyed everyones perspective and find them all relevant. I only came to believe in reincarnation recently and with this in mind I would have to say I believe that a person or soul is on a specific personal mission throughout lifetimes which is the same as everyone else's accept at different stages which makes it personal. Accordingly to ones own evolution process, defines in what degree a person will experience soul connection. I think we have specific soul groups we are privy to throughout life lessons and when one is acting in a harmonizing light to the overall objective then soul evolution is progressed and opportunity to have more rewarding soul loving connections are then perceived. However I also believe in Jung archetype ideology which I basically understand as everything we see outside of ourselves is an unconscious projection. I think ebb and flow is prevalent and the idea of loving selflessly is the overall objective. If one gets caught up in what one may hopefull receive when the day of recognition from ones twin soul comes one may be a bit romantically inclined which is a projection of ones anima or animus as Jung has described. This is Eros love and not agape love. Well I am paraphrasing for sure. Thanks for letting me add here. A bit nervous..