View Single Post
Old 28-07-2017, 02:40 PM
Seeker

Angel1 Listening helps

One of the things I love about having spiritual faith (whatever our choice of practise) is the reassurance it gives me when I need it.

A few years ago I was on a plane and we experienced a few alarming minutes when it seemed a crash may be on the cards.
"Is this it?" I thought,"there's still stuff I'd like to do"
Into my mind came the message "People do survive plane crashes, Patricia"
"Easy for you to say!" I thought back, more concerned with experiencing some restricting debilitating injury than returning to the Heavenworld.
The situation got more alarming, and around me a few screams and children crying prompted me to quickly bless the passengers, crew and plane and hold us all in the Light.
"You're all safe" came to me "the plane will land safely" - and in seconds the panic settled, and we landed intact as scheduled.
There was a lot of hugging and kissing going on around me, as we all realised how lucky we were to be here living our lives, together.

Nothing happens by accident, all experiences are somehow a message to us all. Sometimes it takes a bit of thought to figure it out, though!

Could I suggest in this instance it may be that this experience is helping to strengthen your faith E.S.? It's been a rough ride, but you've come through it all,and have the gift of your young 'un to remind you of the joys of life and lift you into fun of experiencing it all with her.
Just a suggestion, of course. Whatever your beliefs there's a guardian angel with you ready to help you figure it out.

Try having a little "quiet time" daily. Relax in peace, with maybe a little gentle music playing, and let your friends in Spirit take the opportunity of dropping suggestions into your mind. It might take a little practise, but as a race human beings don't "listen" as much as they should.

I'm sending a squad of Angels to Light your path and help out.

Good luck!