View Single Post
Old 09-06-2018, 08:47 AM
Pathfinder
@blueheart
Not be able to reach her? Oh :(. In asia she is considered the compassionate voice in us,personalization of compassion, Guan YIn. Usually is only a honest, a prayer from the heart needed for her response,...Peace of mind, a sense of security and joy are usually the most common feelings which arise. For me she is like Jesus, Krishna, Alah,..a god messenger,..for others..so my experience with her are amazing.

Maybe also because I could be from the start by her just myself as I really was, insecure, anxious,low self worth, ignorant, I didn't even believed that she would respond to me, no deities ever did, I didn't even really believe in her, but there is not this smoke curtain, dogmatic books, religious rules,..related with her but just to be who you really are from the heart, that all what it takes to spark her response,guidance,..and I have stick with her since she have turned my life upside down, now I might sound like ''hallelujah I have seen Jesus,..'' folks but for me this deity is,..phew:p, while there gives hardly any english speaking communities for her in the west. I can't speak any Asian language.