View Single Post
Old 07-09-2019, 07:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Obviously if you as 100 differrent people how the evaluate teh Universe/God, you will get at least 50 differrent answers. No surprise there when it comes to humans.

Spatial finite does not infer an ending in time. Universe/God is eternally existent occupied space. Simple not difficult to grasp.

If we someone told you that are our finite occupied space Universe/God is going to end, then you either will need to get more specific information from them or, on aligther funny note....run away from hem as fast as you can...

Worrying about Universe/God is waster of time and effort.

Space is infinite. Occupied space is finite. I'm not sure your clear on the differrence, just yet. Ive explained it on this forum and many others over the years in differerrent formats.

I saw a youtube the other night at work, and it has nice graphics that show a finite,occupied space Universe/God and 'nothing' outside of it.

Pretty simple to grasp but so many have such difficulty grasping this simple concept and Ive been seeing this happen for nearly 20 years now.

We only see parts of Universe/God not the whole of it and over time we continually new knowledge about it. We my someday gain all there is to know about it, however, they may be some aspects we cannot ever know,

Ex can gravityand dark energy be quantised or quantified. I doubt we will ever be able answer those two four questions. I dunno.

Hi r6,

Can agree God/Universe is eternal. It occupies with in the space of consciousness/what one is aware of and in its unfolding with in formation of life.
Also appears to occupy its own space, as far as I can tell.

The part where we may see different view points is the unoccupied space. Which to me is just empty space and that which I may not be aware of ( not occupying my thoughts) Is this what you have been pointing at in a way?

Yes, agree only see parts of it and do not know all of it. For me this makes life interesting.

Thank you