View Single Post
Old 20-05-2018, 03:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
Hi all
i think im clairaudience i like to help spirits heal and move on
there is a famous british medium derek ohara who helps spirits
he mentions about the angels of mercy from what i gather the angels of mercy help the spirits move onto the light .

im ameteur at best when it comes to clairaudience i waswondering
if i could ask for the help of the angels of mercy

has anyone encountered these beings ?
Are they real as in not made up for tv ?

There are various entities, angels who have various functions in the universe to help and assist in various things that people need help in. There are plenty that work with assisting those who need to cross over, and those who need healing, etc.

Since you are claiming to be an "amateur" when it comes to your gift. I would suggest you start working there. Seek out classes/workshops where you can work with your gifts and develop them first before you start working with assisting spirits cross over. So you can learn all the ins and outs of it. Instead of hearing from a person, of a person, who knows a person. Learn it first hand, so you can truly know how to help the best that you can.

Do remember not every spirit/person can be helped, or are wanting to be helped. Just like you cannot force a spirit to cross over because you think they should. They have freewill much like you do. Them crossing or leaving anything is up to them.