View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 02:31 PM
Warholsscream

Strong smell of Mint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
Scents and things of that nature, if coming from something supernatural (angels, spirits, etc) are often very personally connected to the one doing the smelling. For instance, I smell carnations strongly when my mum is around... cigarette smoke for my dad.

So I would ask myself if there's a minty association with someone who might be wanting to visit you.

Of course, random visitors can also bring strong scents with them. Mint would be a recognizable scent and something to catch your attention as it's not in a usual place to smell mint... I think someone, whether you know them or not, is wanting to catch your attention.

If you don't feel frightened of it, try saying hello.

Well, I only know 2 friends who past in my life (both in their early 20s). I can't imagine who would be throwing off a mint smell though. Haven't smelled it the past few days though. I'm not afraid of saying hello but I'd feel pretty silly if I said hello and it didn't have anything to do with a spirit.

Has anyone heard of a mint smell having anything to do with an unborn child or if someone was pregnant? (I know sounds weird but I read it somewhere)