View Single Post
Old 03-08-2015, 05:13 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax Maxximus
One of my favorite quotes from Daryl Dixon.

In mid-July, my lover broke up with me. I felt miserable for a couple of days. However, I received signs from the Universe, as if it was telling me we weren't done yet.

I heard a few songs on the radio. One about fighting with an SO but making up later, and then another that described perfectly how I felt about him. The next day I woke up, a song popped into my head, another romantic song. Later on that day, his name appeared on my Snapchat randomly.

Then I began to look up the Law of Attraction.

Almost exactly 2 weeks ago, I started my manifestation journey to attract him back to me. I've received amazing results so far so much that I decided to write a journal entry for the specific day on when he'd confess his feelings to me again. That day would be August 2nd, aka my birthday. I wrote it as if it'd already happened. Moments after writing it, as we were chatting (texting) on Skype, he slipped up and called me "babe"! He edited it out quickly, but I caught it. I knew instantly that my manifestation was working.

Last night after midnight, counted just one day before my "deadline". I was settling myself in bed when a song popped into my head. It was a song I hadn't heard in months: Mirrors by Justin Timberlake. I thought it odd since it wasn't in my music library, but one set of lyrics stuck out to me:

"Show me how to fight for now,
And I tell you baby, it was easy coming back to ya once I figured it out,
you were right here all along."

This morning, I immediately listened to it on YouTube. It brought me to tears when I realized what it meant. Just days earlier, my lover had hit one of his lowest points. He's not very confident in himself due to being bullied a lot as a kid. He told me he didn't deserve to be happy and that it would be better if he just disappeared from everyone else's lives (and he only told me this because I noticed something was up, and I messaged him immediately. He asked that I not tell any of our friends). It broke my heart to hear this, and I spent a night and the next morning listing off all his best qualities, and exactly why I fell for him. I then began to visualize him as happy as he can be. I messaged him later on the day, and he told me he was feeling just a bit better. I assured him he was pulling through, even though he himself didn't believe it.

The Universe was sending me a message through the song. I have a strong feeling he was thinking about me and what I had said, and that his feelings for me are resurfacing once again!

I'm in love with the Universe, and I fully believe that it constantly sends me signs during my manifestation process. I'm eternally grateful for that, and I look forward to what my lover has to say tomorrow.

I know like I know we are soulmates. <3

I like one well-taken sentence:
If you love something or someone very strongly - let it be. If it will returns to you -it´s yours, if not - it was never been.