View Single Post
Old 13-06-2011, 09:17 PM
Scibat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar
Scibat,

So you went from not believing in the object at all into believing that it is a comet.

Incorrect. I asked for proof, you demonstrated proof that something is out there, not the dwarf star your original post claimed, but a comet.

Quote:
And your proof that it exists and that it is a comet is....?

Right here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gd_xazysDs

Quote:
Tada...

One or more of those websites that I referenced.

So you posted an actual scientific link in addition to the drivel about a dwarf star, and that proves what exactly?

Quote:
There is a vast difference between the insignificance of a comet, verses what a dwarf star would do within the solar system. As you initially claimed this object was.

Quote:
Comets as well as dwarf stars can cause environmental disasters. It all depends on proximity.

If a comet hit the earth or was of near planetary size and came close enough then yes. This object is neither large enough nor coming close enough.

You like quotes, here is one from NASA:

"Comet Elenin will not encounter any dark bodies that could perturb its orbit, nor will it influence us in any way here on Earth. It will get no closer to Earth than 35 million kilometers [about 22 million miles]. "

Quote:
TSOL and others say it is a dwarf star. You and others say it is a comet.

Well they're wrong. Science says its a comet, NASA says its a comet, the video and pictures available all over the net show that it is clearly a comet.

Quote:
Sorry...but I side with the former. They simply have more creditiblity than you do.

Maybe more than me personally. What about NASA, Discovery and all the astronomers that say its a comet? What about Russian astronomer Leonid Elenin who discovered and named it? Who viewed with a telescope and says its a comet? They're all wrong? The guy who discovered it is wrong?

Quote:
You know, I'd be willing to bet that the sources you side with that say it is a comet also don't believe in UFO's and aliens either. *LOL*

I don't know what they believe, I don't care honestly. It's irrelevant to the current discussion.

Quote:
Just as NASA's official stance that extraterrestrials have yet to visit and that there are no underground and underwater bases in existence (in contrast to what has been said by various former governmental insiders in The Disclosure Project), so there will always be varying interpretations of celestial events.

Just like with Elenin.

Nasa's stance on extraterrestrials is also irrelevant to this discussion. This is about false claims about a dwarf star supposedly going to wreak havoc on the world, when in fact it's just a comet that isn't even going to come that close to us. There are pictures of it, proving it's a comet. The guy who discovered it says it's a comet.

Quote:
The Society Of Light's interpretation is on the side of moderation. Some espouse that Elenin's emergence near Terra will be much worse, i.e., have a much greater impact on the environment, and that it could end our current civilization. Again, do a search.

No search will provide a shred of scientific data to back that up.

Quote:
So you went from not believing in any approaching celestial object at all to now believing that it is a comet.

Did you read my initial post, or anything I said since? I asked for proof, I never said I disbelieved in any approaching celestial object. There is a comet, not a dwarf star as you claimed. The two objects are vastly different, and would have vastly different affects on Earth. Not to mention (for the umpteenth time) a dwarf star would already be creating noticeable disruptions to the solar system which would not have gone unnoticed by astronomers.

Quote:
Good for you.

You've learned something today.

Maybe I have. You obviously haven't though.

Quote:
And you learned it from reading about a channeled prediction thread that opened your eyes about an approaching celestial object.

A prediction about the wrong object (A dwarf star). That couldn't possibly have gone unnoticed in our solar system and how its going to wreck the Earth. Had your initial post referenced a comet instead of a dwarf star I would have checked it out before posting and probably not given this thread a second glance.

Quote:
Again...good for you!

Maybe if you keep checking these mystical threads other areas of illumination will open up for you too!

This kind of illumination, I call irresponsible fear mongering. It's the kind of illumination I can do without.