Thread: Suicide
View Single Post
Old 28-04-2011, 07:46 PM
Administrator
Hello

I am one of the thought that at times maybe one does have to come back to do it all over again, with the hopes that one gets it right. At times the best lessons are learned from having the same struggle over and over again til that light bulb goes on and say OK solution.

What is the saying thrid time lucky. I look at how many times in me life that saying can well apply. Too the oppostie to that be three strikes your out.....all in persepctive really. Balance and counter balance.

Free will, the ability of one to make choices, free from certain kinds of constraints.
It is the ability to make a choice on an action that might well have various alternatives. We can look at free will being connected to moral codes of conduct. Where one has to be true to the rules the govern one’s actions. It too goes deeper than just that as we are more than the physical body we have . There is a Soul to us that we too have responsibly to for that path of learning. Free will on that level might well mean just being able to show and know the value of LOVe and to extend that in friendships. NOT to always have it on the level of moral responsibilities.

One's ask me would I choose to again have the NDE I had, and I say yes as from that came a lot of changes and growth in learnings and respect. While I do still suffer the effects of the damage done in that event I wake embracing being here. I embrace that very LIFE that came so close to being gone from me. I had FREE WILL to come back, I know that.

Lynn