View Single Post
Old 26-01-2018, 02:07 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I have put here some thoughts on channeling and some of the things I feel it can involve. Also something I have taught in workshops is channeling and Automatic Writing, and how you know its outside your brain and well yourself.

How do you know your Channeling?

Here are a few potential indicators of a channeling experience:

1. You may feel incredibly emotional, either during or after information is revealed. This is related to the residue of any ‘lower-vibrational’ emotions that may be in your physical body at the time of the channel. They are pushed up and out by the higher frequencies that come through you.

2. You may write or speak about topics you don’t fully understand.

Sometimes the information that comes through can be confusing, because consciously, you haven’t caught up with it yet. Chances are, the lessons in the channeling will come clear to you within a few weeks. It’s important to trust the words that come through, without adding your own rational interpretations to them (as much as possible).

3. You don’t know HOW you know, but you just know that what comes out is unquestionably true.

4. You will find others have written similar things, or about similar topics, which can be great confirmation that you’re tuning into the energy of a collective consciousness.

Channeling -

- Form of Mediumship
- The source of the information is perceived to be different from the conscious self
- Sources can be no physical beings – Angles – Nature Spirits – Totem Spirits – Guardian
Sprits (Guides) – Deities – Demons – ET’s – and Spirits of the dead – Higher Self
- Done in a disassociated state of consciousness
- Medium may or may not be aware of what is said or experienced
- Through history this form of Mediumship has come in and out of acceptance

Clairaudience –

- Hearing sounds – music – voices – not audible to normal hearing
- Term comes from the French meaning “Clear Hearing”
- Often experienced in dream state and related stages of consciousness
- Many times it’s a whispered message from a voice that is unknown

Clairsentience –

- Super physical sense perception
- Connection on the level of smell – touch – taste – emotions – and even physical senstiaons experience (travel to event and re living it)
- May register on an internal or external level

Clairvoyance –

- Perception of current object – events – people that are not discerned through normal senses
- The seeing might manifest internal or external visions or seeing of images that then must be interpreted
- On the Astral Level – seeing other Worlds or beings

Extrasensory Perception (ESP) – The so called 6th Sense
- Information is perceived though means beyond the 5 senses
- Information about the present, past or even future
- Seems to come to you from a second space of reality

Intuition –

- Clear and direct knowing from within
- Most often referred to as being a “HUNCH
- Knowing something without the knowledge of why or how
- Gut feelings – tingles of the skin – feeling weighted down – or hearing the inner voice spoken are signs of an intuitive message being given
- Gives one the avoidance feeling at times around others or saturations
- Derive solutions to problems at times or connection to the divine

how do you differentiate between the kinds of psychic experiences I am relating

I have put a list that others I am sure can add to of how some it might well break down but everyone experiences things on a different level. We all find our own path with it all.

What is your own physic experience(s) like?

For me I came into this life with what is often called "Light Switch On" where I have it all open to me and I can access it all but have to learn the foundations of how it all works and why it works. Easier said than done pre dating the internet and having to go the path of no one talking about it. I literally at 16 was given a book on Psychic Development by a teacher, and told to read it from the last chapter to the first chapter to understand me. From there I got a better handle on what and whom I am.

why am I not getting help from my guides with my eating issues?

Balance - that all important lesson on what goes into our food, hormones, additives, hidden sugars, ext. The need to cleanse the body more, one example I read is that we do not evacuate the bowls enough in a day, and we built up too many toxins. It seems that 3 times a day is good for the body.

where else might I search for help with my eating problems?

When you eat and how much you eat at a sitting. More smaller meals and not eating two hours before bed. I have been doing a lot of food adjustments as I am pre diabetic and its interesting how we use food. What triggers us to eat something not so good for us.

if you've ever channeled, how do you know when you hit "mischief" and how can you avoid it?

You feel this in the intuition in that gutt feeling where it tightens up or you feel sicky out of no where. This over time comes second nature to you. Its easy to be pulled down the wrong path trust me been there done that to the point I got a Near Death Event lesson.

how far do you trust your guides?

I trust myself so in that I trust my Guides, but that does not mean that I have to listen to them and not experience things they warn me not to try. We have free will, Guides are just that a guide as it is us that lives the life experiences. We are the one's that do the work, they are guidance nothing more.

Lynn

Thank you for posting Lynn. It is awesome to hear from other people, as you must know, since you were so alone with your gift when you were younger. Good point about the internet. I can't believe how much better it makes life. To be able to access information so quickly. And to be able to connect to others just as quickly!

Thanks for the information about mischief. I have never had a gut feeling that anything was wrong. Of course, I haven't had much experience yet. I nearly always just get fragments. But I don't think I've encountered any low frequency energies in my attempts and connections. --I say this based on the intuitive sense that I have.

I think I've had all that you listed--clairaudience, clairsentience, etc. But the one I most have is clairaudience.

Your responses to how do I know if I've channeled don't really fit me, but they might later if I get longer messages. What does happen, all the time, is I get messages that I see no relevance for at the time I write it down. The relevance comes later, some of the time. Some of the other words have remained mysteries to this day.

A near death experience? Yikes! Glad you're okay.

thanks again for your loving gift of communication and sharing.