View Single Post
Old 19-01-2018, 05:19 PM
Experiencer
Well, this is interesting.

Reading for angelic star:
Views of the Ego [Akashic Tarot]
This card shows that there may be a thoughtless, selfish person in your life, whether in a love, friendship, family, or business relationship. This person is self-absorbed and makes plans only in terms of how they affect him or her. You may have lingered too long, repeatedly giving to this person, even though you haven’t received much in return. You are called now to be aware: this person is unlikely to change, and you may be delaying the inevitable. Take an honest look in your mirror and see how staying in this relationship affects your future.

Next reading for CrystalKitty777:
Why do I frequently attract people who I don't love back?

The Lookout [Akashic Tarot]
There is a challenging situation- perhaps even a battle of sorts - around you. This phase may be temporary, but it’s important to keep your balance. Your strength will carry you through to a better time to come. Everything's on fire, apparently. Hmm...
"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII