View Single Post
Old 27-04-2017, 05:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Reading for Pisces Moon

* RWS

8 of Wands rev, Judgement rev, King of Swords

This is pretty clear-cut; you KNOW what you need to do. You simply have way too much on your plate, and not enough time. Some of it needs to be cut. It's not a matter of if, it's what. You're going to have to be a bit ruthless/firm with the proverbial cutting sword here and keep firm priorities.

You can always return to your over-extending ways later if you want to. For now, be realistic with what your time/energy allows

Next reading for tealily

Prompt: 7 of Pent

What have I grown in my life, that I'm not fully appreciating?

Tealily
Though I used the Psychic Tarot deck, I got the same card 7 pentacles=Patience and Planning: Good things come to those who wait. Re-evaluate the goals you are seeking. Actually, that is exactly what the question entails. Review all areas one by one whether its relationships, projects or finances. Take your time. Think what has actually worked for you in the past in real time personal experience for you. Don't be rushed by other people's opinions.
I also got Universe (World). I read it here as a completion card. I think you should "appreciate" how far you have come and the wisdom you have gained along with success.
The third card Intuition (High Priestess) confirms the inner growth: that's where you have really grown. Appreciate this gift of knowledge and intuition and your ability to help others with your wisdom.
Make time to be with yourself, to stop and listen to yourself.
Hope this makes sense.

Next reading for moonincancer:
Maybe a silly question but what can I do to improve my love life:)
{I am curious what comes up}