View Single Post
Old 22-08-2016, 07:55 PM
Experiencer
I've had a fair amount of experience in the “afterlife”. I remember several “deaths” and in my past life and earlier in this one practiced what I called “Yoga of the Death State”..which was going through the process but not to the point of cutting the cord. I have studied Nothing on the subject so only speak from experience, and because of this have had to make up words to describe certain things which might be called something else.
In the “afterlife” which I call the In-between time we can encounter two types of ….. apparent entities of humans that have “passed”. Generally speaking, most of the time (prior to leaving the tunnel and entering what I call the “White Hall”.)..these apparent spirits, even of our own dearly departed....are more like what one person said above..Memories..but more than that. I call these entities CONSTRUCTS. We all have a Construct, it is an energetic expression, made of primarily astral material but rarely some etheric.... Consider this...first the Law of Creation, where thought and emotion are maintained....something will manifest.... Now consider the human, this clump of thought and emotion with all kinds of energy going towards defining it...not just who we define ourselves as, but all those around us. This energy of thought and emotion created an astral energetic Image...a mirror like reflection of who we are. But it has no Real life, it is maintained by the ideas and feelings about it....but it is very real. As far as I can tell it travels behind us to the right, but that's just me..... These constructs are what most folks see when the have a NDE or die. This occurs at the beginning of the “death” process. Later, once we've made it through the gauntlet of Heavens and Hells and Constructs that entice (they are astral in nature)....then we tend to go ...or I do, into the Oneness.....the Blissful Light of ALL..... This lasts for a time until this ….pull, inherent in our souls..... separates us off and we, or I , find myself in “the White Hall”, where actual souls of those in our Group (closest in proximity to us in the Web)... can be encountered and aid us in choosing our Path in the next life.
And to take this even deeper, there are Two kinds of Oneness. The first and really only one available to us at this time is the oneness of souls that have merged into becoming what is sometimes called, The Spiritual Sun ..and is often mistaken for “God”.... But the thing is, God is the Merged and all those yet to Merge as well. Anyway, Oneness in the Spiritual Sun is Pure Bliss...beyond description....too freakin Much....... But eventually, when God's turn on the wheel is up, this time around..... there is for a brief Eternity....another Oneness. There can be no words for this.