View Single Post
Old 16-10-2011, 08:55 AM
ThirdEyeOpen

Don't fret

It's not about what another source says is your aura's interpretation. It is how you interpret it. Focus on your essence. People do that in many ways. How do you focus on your self, your body, your mind, your energy? Tune into it and go from there. Your higher self should guide you if you call out to it.

For me, I feel auras with my heart and see colors and the vibrations of the movements produced from these fields of energy using my third eye. Sometimes, I just know their aura. I can get the general idea of who they are and a glimpse into their soul by just feeling their energy pass by. I see my aura and others almost constantly (Sometimes I filter them out so I can focus on the more physical realms).

For my husband, he feels auras with his and associate them with colors (he sees no color except in intense trances) then he uses his third eye to tune into the movements of them. Due to his physical sight he perceives with his chakra centers more than his physical being he sees auras and energy constantly.