View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 02:43 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
these are not guides. Guides would never try to interfere with your free will. They guide, and give advice and sometimes help....that is all.

I would use the lords prayer with chakra focus (Google it) and I have this pre sleep hypnosis I usually listen to which usually causes me to have a lucid dream with advice from my higher self.

yout higher self is the only one who can be trusted 100%.
pm me if u want and I can try to send you the mp3.

: )

Libra

I could not agree more! Guides are not malevalent in nature, and don't interfere with our free will and are only here to help. Look at it this way- you are a part of your guides' ascention journey and path as well, hurting you would only hurt themselves! Also, your guides are appointed by God, who would never see you treated in a negative manner. When you say you "know" these entities are your guides, (and I refer to them thus purposely) how did you discern that as the truth? Also, absolutely take council with your higher self, perhaps in doing that you'll be able to receive the divine guidance you seek and are in need of- my best guess is that these energies you perceive to be your guides are either low level entities that you need protection from (crystal grids! Black tourmaline!!) or, are symptomatic of a psychological imbalance within yourself that could quite possibly stem from past life (or current life) trauma.
I wish you much healing and freedom from the negativity you're facing!