View Single Post
Old 02-02-2020, 12:37 AM
Master
Help; Ideas for discussion needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodhiCris
At my work, I run a group focusing on 'Faith Exploration'. (You read that right).

We've focused on many topics and while we avoid anything topical, linked to one religion or single issue subjects, we've touched on a wide variety of subjects (NDEs, Death, Courage, The Golden Rule, etc.- 26 in all)

What sort of topics would be on point for something like this? We definitely tie most topics back to science and research for and against the idea on target for that meeting. Like Mike R w/dirty Jobs, I'm out of ideas!

Appreciate this forum & I'm not going to judge any suggestions; just toss it out there. Thank you.

Hello again BodhiCris,

Interesting Focus Group! I invite you to take a look at the reference, below, provided as answer to another SF member who had a similar interest in the topic of Faith. Please bear with the length of my explanation to his, and your excellent question.

Hope you share some of the response(s), if any, from your work group.

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...5&postcount=36
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)