Thread: Deathwish
View Single Post
Old 27-07-2011, 10:47 PM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
first ... well, if there's no one around to Love you Love the one you're with ... your self. seriously. and maybe you could develope an inner relationship with an angel or spirit guide, someOne, some part of you, who instinctively understands, can comfort you, guide you to and reassure you of the worth of your selfhood and keep you from utter loneliness. sometimes these relationships even reveal a sense of purpose. there are a lot of threads dedicated to the subject of contacting one's spirit guide or angel.

just an idea.

Thanks for the hug Don't get me wrong, I'm not completely a hopeless case of misery I do know how to lose myself over to the true beauty of the world as well. Aside from pondering stuff too deeply, I'm also somewhat of a hopeless romantic/goofball little kid at heart

I actually have wound up developing an inner relationship with my angels and spirit guides. And I suppose because of how intensely passionate I get with things like helping lost souls cross over; doing special things for other people; acting like a carefree child, and trying to love with my whole heart and soul as much as I can, my relationships with them kind of blossomed into beautifully intimate relationships. I love my angels and spirit guides with just as much intensity and passion as I do when my heart truly feels at peace with the world.

Unfortunately, because of the intense diversity of other peoples beliefs, and how we all want to sway everyone to our own personal truths, I'm constantly getting told that I'm either just some poor disillusional sap, because no angel or spirit guide would ever love me in the same capacity as I've described. Or that I'm just under the influence of negative spirits who are only trying to rob me of my essence and I should banish them from my side for ever.

It just kind of makes it a little more difficult to continue having the same quality of relationships with my dear angels and spirit guides, when both mine and their integrity is constantly being challenged.