View Single Post
Old 27-05-2019, 07:23 PM
Master

Sorry for this off-topic short post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay00

Arthur Boorman was a disabled veteran of the Gulf War for 15 years, and was told by his doctors that he would never be able to walk on his own, ever again. Through study and practice of Hatha Yoga, he was able to walk, even run and prove his doctors wrong. There is a great youtube of his transformation on the net.
Thanks. Truly inspirational!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay00

I have a personal example myself 14 years back, when I had a boil on the back of my neck. The allopathy doctor gave me a prescription with three hundred bucks of antibiotics which I had to consume.

I decided to try a natural remedy I remembered reading in a book on home remedies, and found that the boil was gone totally.
It really works (no surgery, no antibiotics): "Smiles' Prid Homeopathic Drawing Salve"
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.