View Single Post
Old 27-05-2019, 12:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurr0
He acquired hundreds of healing methods and could heal any disease. Might have been the most powerful healer we have ever seen. Things is, Yugoslavia was pretty cut off from the rest of the world, he didn't seek fame or attention, and that is why only about half a million people have heard of him, mostly in this region. If this happened in USA, the whole world would know, but individuals from small countries that lay low don't get much attention from the media. There are other examples like this, Daskalos from Cyprus was an enlightened person and most have never heard of him. He was also an extraordinary healer.

I have great respect and regard for eastern europe and feel they have a lot to offer the world, spiritually and materially.

It's also great that there are spiritual masters over there, and hopefully the wisdom and positive energies they spawn may bring stability and harmony to the region.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurr0
As far as prana is concerned, that part has never been explained in literature. My current theory is that prana is just a different word for bioenergy, because our organism only has white bioenergy, gray bioenergy and information energy. But hey, whatever works, right? I have used literature on prana and helped my mother get rid of cramps using those methods, I don't care how it works, as long as it does.

Yeah, I am a fan of alternative medical systems.

I have met a couple of people who had exhausted all that allopathy had to offer and found their cures through alternative medicine.

Such cures or healing systems also tend to be cheaper and inexpensive and will not bankrupt you as well.

There are people who work hard all their lives till retirement , and then use all their savings up for treatment for diseases.

It is harder for poorer people who can't even afford health insurance. Knowledge of such alternative medical systems can help such people a lot.

As I said earlier, alternative healing systems can also be effective.

Arthur Boorman was a disabled veteran of the Gulf War for 15 years, and was told by his doctors that he would never be able to walk on his own, ever again. Through study and practice of Hatha Yoga, he was able to walk, even run and prove his doctors wrong. There is a great youtube of his transformation on the net.

I have a personal example myself 14 years back, when I had a boil on the back of my neck. The allopathy doctor gave me a prescription with three hundred bucks of antibiotics which I had to consume.

I decided to try a natural remedy I remembered reading in a book on home remedies, and found that the boil was gone totally.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon