View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 03:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.kishan
So, i guess its the first thing we realize when we start to meditate is the "Mind Chatter"

I have been meditating from quite a while and I am so grateful to the God/Creator/Energy for opening this dimension for me, to make me aware of a dimension beyond physical through an awakening. Which is obviously available to all humans, if they are open/sensitive to it.

So, as i have evolved during this process, i have noticed that there is a complete SHIFT in my mind chatter. I am more aware of my thoughts and how they shape our reality and therefore the mind chatter then tries to make it positive.

I was going through some of the videos from J. Krishnamurti (Spiritual Teacher), i realized that ALL THE MIND CHATTER, is nothing but THOUGHT ITSELF.
The one who is trying to stop the thought is the thought itseld. The Observer is hence the observed. The thought itself creates it, then deals with it, and thats how mind works.

So what do you guys think of this ? Has more spiritual development actually increased the mind chatter (due to its constant awareness of whats right and wrong) or has your mind turned more peaceful and silent ?

What do you guys do about the mind chatter, even if its good and atleast you think, its helping you . Should we even stop that ? To see life without Distortion of our mind ?

Are all thoughts, Ego ?
Ego and mind are related, e.g., 'ego-mind'.

Ego is the false objective separative cognition in human beings.

Mind is the energetic attachment to the movement - reactivity - to those apparently separate “things“, e.g., “name and form” that are superficially experienced as divided, including segments of time.

When people meditate, they are attempting to not follow that “chatter”, to ignore that movement, to not energetically respond - either by concentrating entirely on some fixed point of focus/attention, or the opposite, to open and observe that movement with utter detachment.

As the practice of meditation continues, this ability to concentrate and detach becomes increasingly more normal within, and begins to pervade the waking consciousness. The instrumental consciousness is ascending to a higher perspective.

The practice of meditation is really indispensable to spiritual life.

~ J