Thread: Found feather..
View Single Post
Old 23-11-2018, 07:38 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticrose37
Thank you for your advice.
I am not concerned at all. As the Crow is my primary spirit guide. It was giving me a warning about my health. So I am currently sorting out the issue. Everything will be okay.

Ricardo.. That was so cool about the white feathers. Did you find out what your message was? :)

Hi Mysticrose, no i didn't receive any message really, just a good feeling from it. Oddly enough I recently found a black feather. It was a couple of weeks ago when I ran into some money problems. I've had a difficult year money wise, I've cut down on the amount of hours I work and I haven't been counting what I've been spending so everything has got out of hand. I've managed to get straight again buy selling some of my stuff. Anyway, a bit of a family emergency came up were I had to give someone £2000.00. This stressed me out, and I was thinking about it and thinking that what I was doing was very positive. At that moment I looked out of the window and saw a black feather on the floor. I went out and picked it up. Anyway, I ended up getting help from someone I really didn't expect so everything turned out okay. I've put the feather on top of my mirror in my bedroom