View Single Post
Old 29-07-2017, 11:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
And one can take a commonsense approach, look around and observe the insanity, and all without coming to the supernatural conclusion that God is preparing to destroy the world and rapture 144,000 souls to heaven. I mean let's get real here.

Everything in Revelation has been interpreted via esoteric understanding as well. Same Bible, entirely different conclusions and outcome. That's because esoteric wisdom understands that the transitions and events outlined in Revelation are detailing inner events, inner soul change. In other words, a positive, constructive SPIRITUAL interpretation, and not some materialistic fear-screed having to do with God's wrath and the world coming to an end.

I go along with the perspective, Baile, of what I was reading in my youth invoving Hal Lindsey's writings.
About the Almighty withdrawing during the final hour. Letting humanity's behavior determine and create what we read of. In both Revelation, and the Book of Daniel which align.
Which you interpreted as the Lord's doing.

The well depicted and described removal of His people may be a big part of that withdrawal.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein