View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 05:45 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
Do you want to get a sense of God ?

Is it sensible to you that Dead remain Dead or is it sensible to you that God, which created life, can not die.

In the Pure spiritual sight, Sickness (including death) of any kind can not be true.
Understand that God created only the CHANGELESS and IMMORTAL.

IMMORTALITY means living for always. Changeless means no change at all. Literally. Immortality and Changelessness must be NOW too. Not in the past and not in the future.

But you can not deny that you are living in a world which is changing.

The Sensible question then is: "How can, what is changeless, change ?" and the Sensible answer to this is "If it is from God, it can not change."
(p.s. this is a pure Spiritual answer)

For all this, to make sense to you, you have to decide (for yourself) what is TURE.

If God is changeless, immortal and Good, would he create change, death and bad ?

Or could it be, that a very small part of his creation tried to spit itself from God, tried to create unlike God and now on earth you can 'imagine' to see 'sickness and death'

Growth - from the material point of view is necessary (only). Not because it is true, but because of the "Belief" that "Separation" from God is possible.
The Growth, here on earth can go in two ways: Towards hell or Towards heaven.

But obviously, the goal of hell can not be reached, because it is a growth of "PAIN" which everyone here on earth will recognize.

The only sensible growth, then, is towards happiness and God.

you have everything that you need from God.

because they are not from God and will disappear anyway.

Because so the separation from God is maintained.

The desire to change is there, because the recognition, that you have everything, is not there. Or else change would be undesired - that would mean to desire to have nothing at all.

I do not know if you can see what i see. I have a bit different understanding of the happenings.
My difficulty in writing this is that i'm looking from a singular point of view and trying to adapt this view to the dualistic way of thinking,
and this produces confusion because the meaning of what i write of can be interpreted in two (or more) ways.

So to conclude all this:

God can not destroy. To destroy, in the Spiritual sense would be SIN. So God does not do it.
Here on earth, death seems possible. But if you look closely, you will understand that death is not true:

"
Your Spirit is leaving one body, to enter another, and so from the spiritual sense, death is not.
Your Soul is changeless, but your experience on this earth is change.

"
(this is a graceful solution given you from God, because you asked for death (in this case) and god could only give you a "experience" of death.
It resembles what death would be:
Loosing of knowledge and loosing of the identity.
So your newborn needs to learn and to find its true identity. Which one will it be this time: The mortal or the Immortal one ? (p.s. God is knowledge)
)

But change can not be true. And the only choice you will ever have to make is between what is true and what is not.

The Growth (which is knowledge), which everyone needs to achieve, is simply this:

"Living God does produce only life, and only life is true. What is not true is not of God and so it can not be."

(p.s. whatever Growth on this earth means, it follows but the one rule of God which is expansion. The changelessness of Gods being means that it can not "not be expanding". And so, even in separation, expansion has to follow, even if it is not of God.)
thank you for the answer.
I just want to clarify one point, tough. You mentioned that what God creates is changeless. And yet, part of it split from God. If it made a decision to split, where once it hadn't, did it not in fact change? If it changes back, then it has changed again, as well.