View Single Post
Old 19-04-2016, 03:06 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
^^^ Don't agree. I will is a focus on the intent.

It's fine to say "I am" (writing a best seller) for the thing you're working on
But it always needs an eye to the future. "It will" (be a best seller) if you're going to visualise your place in the future.

The illustration in the original post is "each of my books will be on the best seller lists."
They have yet to be written. LOA wouldn't be appropriate for work yet to be done.
It would be a pretence to imagine they already are!

You are meant to be thinking from the perspective of it having already manifested, that way things slot into place to make it happen (such as penning the words, finding a publisher, etc etc).
This is one of the main points that Esther Hicks (Abraham) emphasises again and again, think that you have it now and the universe fills in the gaps, either through inspiring action or things syncing up.

The intent was there when you first thought of writing the books.

If you are thinking from the perspective of "I will ..." Then it is sending a message to the universe that you are not ready for it to happen yet.

Think about when you were a child, when you said "I will tidy my room", did you ever tidy it without further prompting required? If you were like me, you would leave it for as long as possible and only actually do the task when it was demanded, do it now!

So the "I am..." Is stating it as a demand, rather than a request. Same for affirmations, always "I am" is more powerful than "I will". You can't ask when to "I am" but you can to "I will".