View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 11:07 PM
Experiencer

Sweety I started working toward enlightenment when I was 12. I just finished clearing out the last of my baggage/trauma at the beginning of May right before I turned 37. If you want to put a name on one of my gifts I am clairvoyant/medium. I often feel compelled to give people messages it is almost like something/someone speaks through me. I often have prophetic dreams where I am shown things that are going to happen or given advice. I was given something I feel compelled to share with you.

I had a dream sat. Night I was shown a table by a window covered by a white cloth. On top of the table cloth was a tektite grid in the shape of a hexagon. A hand swept over it and I was told to find the soul of the universe. I am still decoding the dream because there is a lot involved in it. I started with the hexagon because I immediatly connected it to sacred geometry. I still need to decode the numerology involved, but tektite is a form of glass found on earth created 10s of millions of years ago by asteroid impacts. The message though is that everything is connected.