View Single Post
Old 09-06-2018, 07:17 PM
Experiencer
Red face I cast a spell for the first time

First, I'm not following Wicca. I've read about it but there are things that resonate with me, and things that don't. I consider myself a believer in God, and spiritual. But, I think there are a lot of positive views from different beliefs, such as Wicca.

I've been struggling with a terrible work situation with a boss who is just awful. He's a bully, and bullies everyone on my team. I used to think that I was the only one he would bully, but he is doing it to others, too. I have prayed for him, ignored him, tried to understand him, but nothing has worked...his antics are getting worse.

So, I was googling the other day, how to deal with a boss who is a bully, basically. I ran across a site about casting spells, and then I looked further and found some Wicca websites. I'm not interested in harming him, I just want him to stop hurting me and others...so I chose a very basic banishing spell.

It basically was a simple as using a fire proof plate, and writing his name on a piece of paper. You light the paper on fire, and as it burns, and the ashes drop onto the plate, you may invoke whatever name you wish...I chose God. I basically prayed while his name burned, it took maybe 45 seconds until it was complete. Then, you must discard the ashes and the plate, outside away from your property. I did so.

The next day, I felt so different, so positive and healthy. I felt less stressed, and my boss left me alone. He actually has stayed in his office for three days, since I cast the spell.

I have friends of mine telling me how dangerous spells are, etc...and that I shouldn't go down this path, but I consider Wiccan spells to be ''good magic.'' Again, I'm not interested in harming anyone, but I want this guy to leave me alone, to go away. I really would like if he resigned, because the company is suffering little does it know, because of this jerk.

Anyways, that's what I did this week!