View Single Post
Old 24-09-2017, 08:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomingtree
Yes, I guess I was still shocked, but thank you for answering that call, Spirit Guide Sparrow.

[̲̲̅̅D̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅r̲̲̅̅ ̲̲̅̅b̲̲̅̅l̲̲̅̅o̲̲̅̅s̲̲̅̅s̲̲̅̅o̲̲̅̅m̲̲̅̅i̲̲̅̅n̲̲̅̅g ̲̲̅̅t̲̲̅̅r̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅]

Does it shock you that another being would simply intend and aspire to elevate your wisdom and wellbeing without ulterior motive?

When the heart is open to these things on a daily basis, it should come as no surprise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomingtree
It is. It's a lot for me to take in. Do you think I can do this exercise by myself, and trust my own responses?

know you can do anything you put your heart to.

We will see how you get on.

Essentially you are a three part being. In this understanding your approach to life’s solutions and successes are built on the fundamental trinity of this union. As with our dear friend Justin, this principle holds equal emphasis for his own personal wishes.

Similarly when it comes to your self-worth in your physical life, I remind you of the importance of the collaborative equilibrium of mind, body and spirit. As emphasised in my image, this trinity is fundamental in the relationship of identity, connection and a sense of purpose. To achieve spherical perception of healthy cyclical wholesome wellbeing these points must connect to open the gateway to your ultimate potential.

░S░p░a░r░r░o░w░

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸