View Single Post
Old 22-02-2011, 04:41 AM
Experiencer
Great stories everyone. Thanks so much for sharing! While I still feel a sense of deep loss for myself and become teary-eyed and emotional when I see my kitties picture or think of her, I have come to the realization that this may be a blessing in disguise.

You see, when she was born, I was at the lowest point in my life. I was having suicidal thoughts and felt totally lost and alone in this world. My life seemed to have no purpose nor direction. I felt stuck in a material world surrounded by people with screwed up thoughts and priorities. I longed for something meaningful and wonderful. Something which did not seem possible here.

Then Dancer was born. She came into my life and helped me to heal and transform myself. Her unconditional love, playful nature, and constant companionship was what I needed. I began to see the universe and everything in a different light. I felt like I awakened onto a spiritual path and became a seeker of inner wisdom and truth. I felt joy.

Now that she is gone, I feel that she left because her mission here was accomplished. She had helped me in life as much as she could, and now with her passing she has given me yet another gift which I am having trouble to express into words at this time. I am very thankful for my time with her, even though this sense of loss right now has been difficult.