View Single Post
Old 21-02-2011, 06:07 PM
clovelly

I also have a story to add:

I as well had to put down my dog Monty about 1 month ago and it has been hard for my family & especially our other dog Gypsy who is really going through the morning process and cries when we mention his name. Monty came into our life because he decided to leave his original family and move into ours about 8 years ago. His family loved & wanted him and initially we did not. But Monty was stubborn & would escape his place and break into our house so eventually we all gave up. Quickly my family grew to love him and nicknamed him our 'Four legged guardian angel'.

Tonight I attempted to do a creative visualization to meet one of my guardian angels . I felt a strong presence but could not see or hear anyone. Then I was directed to look at Gypsy sleeping and saw Monty lying next to her. At the same time she woke up and also looked at Monty. I was so happy to see him, I gave him the biggest hug and scratched him behind the ears where he loved it. Then he went back and lay next to Gypsy, which I knew was to comfort her. This made me realize that he still chooses to be with my family who he loves & cares for so strongly, he is still our 'Four legged guardian angel'.