View Single Post
Old 21-02-2011, 05:17 PM
spiritualysurrounded

Daver,

I know what kinda of losses you battling with. I just lost my cat recently too. he was truly my best friend ever. like you i was with him at birth. he almost didnt make it. i had to bust the sack and rub his chest to get him breathing. i felt so attached right away. i babied him right away. I named him mouse cause thats what he looked like. right after he was born i got realy sick. I died three times. and was put in bed and on the couch for years. we became really close. really close. I cry even to this day that i lost him.

not to mention when i lost him i was at the hardest part in my life. i was being diagnosed with schitophrena, hearing all kinds of stuff, having my soul riped out. my energy taken. then i let him out during this and the next morning i was waiting for him to come to the door. he never came. i found him by the street. I still feel to this day the spirits that were tormenting me at the time killed him.

any ways ever scene this has happened to me i become very attached to the spiritual world. so attached my cat came to me in spirit while i was awake. it scared me. after i calmed down he told me everything. we both cried together for a few hours. and then the creator came to me and he left. I asked the creator if i could take him home with me (to heaven) because of his importance to my life. actually he looked at me and said yes. explained that most the time animals rebirth to a new life. right away. but the special ones that create stay in the heart of the owner.

i cried so hard to hear this. I believed what i heared. he told me he is waiting for me. and i get him back when i go home. I cant wait. I miss him so much. i still cant look at his picture. i see him some times around my feet.

just know he will be there waiting for you. its not what you believed. the afterlife is a place of great magnitude and the envierment her self will give you your greatest desires. if you want your cat by your side there it shale be all you have to do is ask if hes not waiting. trust me. iv seen the other side. through death. anything is possible over there.

(while im writing this to you crying thinking about him this song came on, Miss you, by aaliyah. this could be for you)