View Single Post
Old 30-06-2014, 05:42 PM
Tommy lama

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
I have come across Benjamin Creme and his claims and messages from "Maitreya." I am, however, not really that impressed. And the main reason is because Creme, like just about ever other channeler and messenger has stumbled into the same pitfalls of prior messengers of the millennia. They all get caught up in names, and themselves, and lose sight of their real purpose. And that is of the message itself and in sharing the message.

They get into places where they are the "official" speaker of so and so. And want people to get swooped up into whom they are speaking. Whether its Jesus, or Maitreya, etc... Anyone and everyone can speak to whomever they choose to. No one is more special for doing. And not only one person can. Any can. They just have to allow themselves to be open to it.

When we stop putting these individuals outside of us, and stop worshiping them as our saviors will we be able to open ourselves up to hear the divine ourselves.

I'm not sure where you get the idea that Benjamin Creme is "caught up in names, and (himself), and (lost) sight of (his) real purpose. *From all of his literature and videos, I find him to be one of the most self-effacing and delightful people anywhere. *His message has always been highly focused on what Maitreya and the Masters can and will do for humanity, if we ever collectively invoke Their energies down to our level of existence. *I don't think it is an exaggeration to suggest that the Masters coming into our hate-filled, materialistic, self-centered society could be likened to one of us taking a swan dive into a cesspool. *We forget how purified and refined these exalted Beings are. *Benjamin Creme has never claimed to be anything but Their servant. *I admit that some of his proclamations are hard to believe, when there appears to be no evidence to support his grandiose claims. *But I feel in my Soul that it will only be a matter of time before everything he has predicted will come to pass and/or sufficiently explained. He has enough trouble getting the attention of humanity without being slandered in forums like this. *Mr. Creme is a 90 something year old artist who has devoted most of his life to this emergence of Christ project. *He deserves unending praise for his selfless efforts and I would appreciate very much if anyone has anything negative to say about him, please support your claims with quotes from verifiable references. *Trust me, you will not find any on this planet.