View Single Post
Old 29-06-2014, 05:41 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy lama
I am an avid follower of Benjamin Creme and Share International and have been for many years. While it is true that Mr. Creme's claims regarding Maitreya are hard to believe, there is no doubt in my mind that all he claims will come to pass. The world he describes in the very near future will be unrecognizable from our world today. Just imagine the technology the Space Brothers will share with us when we eventually earn the privilege of their direct presence. To deny their existence is foolish in light of the number of sightings over the years. I hope and pray for the Day of Declaration to arrive swiftly, so that so much needless suffering endured by our human family can finally be ended.
The Maitreya just feels right to me. I agree with you about hoping and praying for the day of declaration to arrive swiftly. So balance can begin to be restored. I do long for it.

This is why I do my personal work. When enough of us have healed our own imbalances and forgetting that we took on for good purpose in this lifetime, It is like drops in a bucket. Each of us adding to the drops of healing and remembering that will make the bucket full enough. And then we, as a whole, are ready. Just my thought.