View Single Post
Old 25-06-2012, 08:14 AM
goldentimes

how I know....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
What belief system is your mother and why do you think your mother did this?
Please explain this is very vague and you cant possibly get the correct answer if you dont explain whats going on.

I could give you an exsample: last two weeks ago I had my spell bottle-which is for protection and the cord break. So I couldn't wear it, which my mother knew. So I was not wearing my bottle until now as I got a new cord for it. But within that time I havn't been very well and every time I'd talk to my mother about me not being very well-like I must have got a bug, she just reply's with "mmmm"; I do know why she may have cast a spell.
I find it hard to let her go out with men, which she offen does but never honest/truthful to me or just plays mind games with me. So while I'm not well or in bed at night, she go's out with them. This in it self making me feel unwell.

(I had some bad event with a man-family friend in my childhood which I had all the couselling I needed but just left with some wounds which I could live with if it wasn't for my mother and I have tried talking about it as well, she just gos off with her head and becomes a demon.) "but I do not what to go down that road as it is in the past now, I guess!"

As I am truthful, I haven't got "figs" what path my mother is, but I would thought of being just a spiritual person "or a demon".

Do you think I should send it back to her? Or just send her my blessings with love?
I what to love my mother even she can be bad at times, but what should I do? When I cannot talk to her and she's sending out harm to me, what can I do?

(Please just bear with me if this sounds negative this post, but I am still getting over from not being well)
If someone who can give me some advice then please do

Best Regards & Blessings!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pentacle.jpg (30.9 KB, 1 views)