View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 03:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
I post links to give credit to the author, to show I am not making something up when making a point, to show I am getting my information from an authoritative source and lastly to show I am not taking something out of context to fit my view.

I have found people love to take a sentence from something and say look what the Buddha or whoever said but if you read the entire thing it is the exact opposite of what they are trying to push.

Happens a lot with guru discussions.

So post lot’s of links :)
Who you consider to be "authoritative" and who another considers to be so, may be two entirely different things.

Sometimes people will ask me for a "source", to wit and which I usually say "what is wrong? isn't THE Source good enough for you?"

It is probably no wonder I get no opportunity to communicate with my fellow beings on anything other than the mundane fundamentals of physical existence....because they will just say "go talk to God then" and any idea I get about the non-separation between myself and another quickly vanishes if I find myself making no contribution whatsoever to the "collective whole" and I really should start thanking myself and appreciating myself on behalf of others for my knowledge about Tantra because nobody ELSE is ever gonna do it, are they? Even you did not given the opportunity, did you?

Did you even read that link I posted or aren't you going to? Just be honest with me...if people want to post something saying they hate what I have written, I will take that over nothing at all and be grateful that my time isn't being wasted...and all I want is an opportunity to express Gratitude, which I am never given...but anyway...

Maybe there is a message in this that I have not been getting for years...maybe I am not meant to be doing this and the universe wants me to forget about doing this and do something else, because if I was meant to be doing this, it would make a difference to myself and the world around me ..which it is definitely NOT doing and I just end up pulling my hair out.

So, when nobody else is ready to hear what you have to say, learning to shut up and just keep it to oneself becomes the hardest thing ever when another raises the subject..and then "if I told you, I would have to kill you" applies, doesn't it?

People just flap their lips and nobody CARES if post your sources because they will all disagree with it all anyway...they just don't deserve to know the truth, basically.... there's no nice way to put that.

Aum Namah Shivaya